Tales from the Borderlands, a Telltale title taking place in the Borderlands universe, will feature the vocal talents of Nerdist founder Chris Hardwick, actor Sam Witwer and more.
Witwer, who appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Battlestar Galactica, is set to play a character named Rhys. Hardwick, meanwhile, will lend his voice to the role of Vaughn, Rhys' best friend. The two are Hyperion workers who begin searching the world of Pandora for a vault key.
Other actors for the game include Patrick Warburton, Nolan North and several returning characters from the Borderlands series.
Earlier this month, Telltale Games announced that loot grabbed in-game will be usable in other Borderlands titles.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development