Tales from the Borderlands, a Telltale title taking place in the Borderlands universe, will feature the vocal talents of Nerdist founder Chris Hardwick, actor Sam Witwer and more.
Witwer, who appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Battlestar Galactica, is set to play a character named Rhys. Hardwick, meanwhile, will lend his voice to the role of Vaughn, Rhys' best friend. The two are Hyperion workers who begin searching the world of Pandora for a vault key.
Other actors for the game include Patrick Warburton, Nolan North and several returning characters from the Borderlands series.
Earlier this month, Telltale Games announced that loot grabbed in-game will be usable in other Borderlands titles.
- 2014 in review: Our favorite costume and character designs of the year
- The hacker war that may decide whether console gamers can play online Christmas Day (update)
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #7: Far Cry 4
- PSN, Xbox Live experiencing some login issues, hackers claim responsibility (update)
- Destiny player recounts the exciting adventures of Billy the Thrall