Tales from the Borderlands, a Telltale title taking place in the Borderlands universe, will feature the vocal talents of Nerdist founder Chris Hardwick, actor Sam Witwer and more.
Witwer, who appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Battlestar Galactica, is set to play a character named Rhys. Hardwick, meanwhile, will lend his voice to the role of Vaughn, Rhys' best friend. The two are Hyperion workers who begin searching the world of Pandora for a vault key.
Other actors for the game include Patrick Warburton, Nolan North and several returning characters from the Borderlands series.
Earlier this month, Telltale Games announced that loot grabbed in-game will be usable in other Borderlands titles.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2