Japanese pigeon dating sim Hatoful Boyfriend is coming to Windows PC and Mac this summer from Amateur Surgeon developer Mediatonic and publisher Devolver Digital.
The visual novel first launched as a limited release in 2011 before drawing in a loyal following of fans. Hatoful Boyfriend players take on the role of the only human in St. PigeoNation's prestigious school for birds where they can find a bird love interest while managing elective school classes.
"Our research shows that consumer fatigue for space marines and dragons is at an all-time high — gamers are ready for something new and fresh," said Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker. "Semi-realistic pigeon dating simulations are the next great frontier in video games."
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed