Publisher 505 Games will be showcasing cooperative shooter Payday 2's upcoming Big Bank downloadable content pack, which features the biggest heist put together for the game to date, the company announced today.
At the dedicated Payday 2 booth in Los Angeles Convention Center's West Hall consumer area, 505 Games will give E3 attendees hands-on time with the DLC. Additionally, attendees who stop by the booth can snag swag like Nvidia Titan graphics cards and Logitech hardware kits through giveaways and mini competitions.
Big Bank tasks players with taking down the Benevolent Bank in the game's biggest heist, rewarding them with bigger vaults to crack, stronger guards to take down, higher rewards and the new the Dentist Contact, voiced by Breaking Bad and Revolution actor Giancarlo Esposito. Check out the game's latest trailer to see the Dentist in action.
The Big Bank DLC will launch June 17 for Payday 2 players on Steam for $6.99. There are currently no details on whether the DLC will be coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the title.
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft