Sega is bringing the latest video games in the Alien, Sonic the Hedgehog and Hatsune Miku franchises to E3 next week, the company announced today.
In addition to first-person survival horror title Alien: Isolation, Sega will bring the first two titles in the Sonic Boom series, a spin-off from the main Sonic the Hedgehog franchise: Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric for Wii U and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal for Nintendo 3DS. Both games — playable on the show floor — feature the familiar Sonic cast as well as new character Sticks and a new, "vile and formidable" villain: Lyric, a giant, tech-savvy snake creature that uses robots to carry out his evil deeds. Check out our recent hands-on preview of the titles for more details.
Sega will also show Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3, the latest game from the popular virtual songstress. The rhythm game includes 20 classic songs from Miku's previous games, released only in Japan for PlayStation Portable, as well as additional new songs, cross-save compatibility between Vita and PS3 and a content creation mode.
E3 2014 will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 10-12, 2014. Polygon will be in attendance providing coverage of the show.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward