Sega is bringing the latest video games in the Alien, Sonic the Hedgehog and Hatsune Miku franchises to E3 next week, the company announced today.
In addition to first-person survival horror title Alien: Isolation, Sega will bring the first two titles in the Sonic Boom series, a spin-off from the main Sonic the Hedgehog franchise: Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric for Wii U and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal for Nintendo 3DS. Both games — playable on the show floor — feature the familiar Sonic cast as well as new character Sticks and a new, "vile and formidable" villain: Lyric, a giant, tech-savvy snake creature that uses robots to carry out his evil deeds. Check out our recent hands-on preview of the titles for more details.
Sega will also show Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3, the latest game from the popular virtual songstress. The rhythm game includes 20 classic songs from Miku's previous games, released only in Japan for PlayStation Portable, as well as additional new songs, cross-save compatibility between Vita and PS3 and a content creation mode.
E3 2014 will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 10-12, 2014. Polygon will be in attendance providing coverage of the show.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?