Electronic Arts' E3 2014 press briefing will highlight "new projects" from a number of subsidiary studios, including BioWare and DICE, the company announced today.
The show will include "a behind-the-scenes look on new projects in development from DICE, BioWare, Criterion and Waystone Games," reads a press release from EA.
We already know of some of the games those studios are making, which could provide hints as to what we'll see from them during the press briefing. DICE's in-development titles include Star Wars: Battlefront and Mirror's Edge 2, while BioWare is working on the next Mass Effect game in addition to Dragon Age: Inquisition. Waystone Games is the studio behind the MOBA Dawngate, which is currently available in open beta.
There's no word on what Criterion is making at the moment, but it was revealed earlier this week that the studio's new game will be announced during the EA press conference, and that EA will provide "updates on Mirror's Edge." A report from last month indicated that the publisher planned to unveil six new games during the show.
Today's press release also mentioned that EA will show off Visceral Games' Battlefield Hardline for the first time during the press briefing, and will divulge new details on EA Sports UFC, Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Sims 4 and more. A livestream for Battlefield Hardline will go live after the event ends, running from 1-2 p.m. PT on the Battlefield Twitch channel.
EA's E3 press briefing, "EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview," will begin at noon PT on Monday, June 9.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Peggle 2 is coming to PlayStation 4
- Is Activision pondering a Take-Two takeover?
- More Dragon Quest games heading to mobile, including the original, very soon
- Themes are coming to Nintendo 3DS to make your old 3DS prettier
- Super Meat Boy Forever is an endless platformer, not a little 'throwaway game'
- Ambitious, beautiful multiplayer space combat game GoD Factory: Wingmen launches today
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!