Electronic Arts' E3 2014 press briefing will highlight "new projects" from a number of subsidiary studios, including BioWare and DICE, the company announced today.
The show will include "a behind-the-scenes look on new projects in development from DICE, BioWare, Criterion and Waystone Games," reads a press release from EA.
We already know of some of the games those studios are making, which could provide hints as to what we'll see from them during the press briefing. DICE's in-development titles include Star Wars: Battlefront and Mirror's Edge 2, while BioWare is working on the next Mass Effect game in addition to Dragon Age: Inquisition. Waystone Games is the studio behind the MOBA Dawngate, which is currently available in open beta.
There's no word on what Criterion is making at the moment, but it was revealed earlier this week that the studio's new game will be announced during the EA press conference, and that EA will provide "updates on Mirror's Edge." A report from last month indicated that the publisher planned to unveil six new games during the show.
Today's press release also mentioned that EA will show off Visceral Games' Battlefield Hardline for the first time during the press briefing, and will divulge new details on EA Sports UFC, Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Sims 4 and more. A livestream for Battlefield Hardline will go live after the event ends, running from 1-2 p.m. PT on the Battlefield Twitch channel.
EA's E3 press briefing, "EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview," will begin at noon PT on Monday, June 9.
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Madden 15's outspoken cover star loses with grace in his very first game
- Payday 2's upcoming add-on pack is an homage to Battlefield
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming 'early 2015'
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community
- Is Telltale teasing the setting for its new Game of Thrones series?
- Dragon Quest 7 3DS remake may not be worth the cost for Square to translate
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is a mature, 'true remaster' of the original game
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart