Don't Starve: Giant Edition, which includes the original game and its Reign of Giants expansion, is coming to PlayStation Vita, Klei Entertainment community manager Corey Rollins announced via the PlayStation Blog.
The Vita edition of Don't Starve will include touch-based navigation as per the handheld's capabilities. Players will get access to all updates currently available for the PC and PS4 versions, such as Adventure mode and the multi-leveled caves. The Reign of Giants expansion also adds two new characters to the game's selection for a total of 11, as well as seasonal challenges.
A release date for the game has not yet been set. Klei also promised an update on its Reign of Giants expansion for PS 4 "soon."
For more on Don't Starve, check out our review.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Fan-made Smash Bros. has better characters