Sony's latest PlayStation 4 app allows PS4 owners to follow along from home with Sony's presence at E3 2014, the company announced today.
The E3 2014 app will start off with a livestream of Sony's press briefing, which is set to begin at 6 p.m. PT on Monday, June 9. Once the E3 show floor itself opens at noon PT on June 10, you'll be able to check out screenshots and trailers from the PlayStation 3, PS4 and PlayStation Vita games that are being showcased in Sony's booth. The app will also offer the latest details on the streaming service PlayStation Now, as well as PlayStation Plus.
Users of the E3 2014 app can unlock goodies such as 30-day trials of Amazon Prime and Music Unlimited, as well as Sony Rewards points. Sony will also offer invites to the PlayStation Now private beta on PS4 — 6,000 of them for each of the three days of E3.
You can download the app from the PlayStation Store now.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming