Already available for Windows PC, multiplayer shooter PlanetSide 2 is coming to PS4 later this year.
A new E3 trailer released today offers an overview of the free-to-play science fiction battle-sim. As well as those sharp PS4 looks, the game will support remote play on the PS Vita as well as the touchpad on the DualShock 4 controller, according to a company FAQ. It does not require a PlayStation Plus subscription to play.
Reviewing the Sony Online Entertainment game back in 2012, Polygon said it offers "big, beautiful wars" that, although imperfect, are never predictable.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?