Already available for Windows PC, multiplayer shooter PlanetSide 2 is coming to PS4 later this year.
A new E3 trailer released today offers an overview of the free-to-play science fiction battle-sim. As well as those sharp PS4 looks, the game will support remote play on the PS Vita as well as the touchpad on the DualShock 4 controller, according to a company FAQ. It does not require a PlayStation Plus subscription to play.
Reviewing the Sony Online Entertainment game back in 2012, Polygon said it offers "big, beautiful wars" that, although imperfect, are never predictable.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites