Street Fighter perfectionists can now plot their moves and strategies with the $3 Ultra Street Fighter 4 Frame Data App that BradyGames has just published to both the iTunes and Google Play app stores.
The mobile companion app offers frame data for all 44 characters, providing a second screen reference for the latest edition of Capcom's fighting flagship, which launched as an update to Super Street Fighter 4 last week. Ultra Street Fighter 4 is expected to be the last edition of Street Fighter 4's run, which began in 2009.
Frame data is useful to highly skilled players to know how long a particular move takes to complete, how much damage it causes, and what kind of advantage a player has after an attack has hit or has been blocked.
Ultra Street Fighter 4 is now available as a $14.99 digital upgrade to Super Street Fighter 4 or its Arcade Edition on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The full game will be released digitally and at retail on PS3 and Xbox 360 for $39.99 on Aug. 5. And the Windows PC upgrade and full game will hit Steam Aug. 8 for $29.99. For more, check out our recent preview.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell