That's according to The Wall Street Journal, citing a source "close to the development effort." Electronic Arts, Titanfall's publisher, declined to comment to the Journal.
In October, Vince Zampella, the founder of Titanfall's studio Respawn Entertainment, tweeted that Respawn would eventually make games for PS4 and implied that Titanfall's exclusivity was limited only to the first game.
Titanfall was the biggest selling video game in the United States in March and April.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?