That's according to The Wall Street Journal, citing a source "close to the development effort." Electronic Arts, Titanfall's publisher, declined to comment to the Journal.
In October, Vince Zampella, the founder of Titanfall's studio Respawn Entertainment, tweeted that Respawn would eventually make games for PS4 and implied that Titanfall's exclusivity was limited only to the first game.
Titanfall was the biggest selling video game in the United States in March and April.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today