The "Deal Deal with Devil" trailer for Cuphead, StudioMDHR's run-and-gun game, reveals some of the bosses players can expect to encounter in the game.
StudioMDHR hope to offer 10-15 bosses per episode and aim to end up with over 30 bosses. The developer hopes to defeat the current "Guinness World Record for Most Boss Battles in a Run and Gun Game," currently at 25.
Cuphead, coming to the Xbox One from Microsoft's ID@Xbox initiative, centers around one-on-one fights with single-player and two-on-one in two-player mode. The game will feature infinite lives, a playable world map and hidden secrets.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta