The "Deal Deal with Devil" trailer for Cuphead, StudioMDHR's run-and-gun game, reveals some of the bosses players can expect to encounter in the game.
StudioMDHR hope to offer 10-15 bosses per episode and aim to end up with over 30 bosses. The developer hopes to defeat the current "Guinness World Record for Most Boss Battles in a Run and Gun Game," currently at 25.
Cuphead, coming to the Xbox One from Microsoft's ID@Xbox initiative, centers around one-on-one fights with single-player and two-on-one in two-player mode. The game will feature infinite lives, a playable world map and hidden secrets.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall