PlayStation TV, the microconsole that launched in Japan last year, will launch in the U.S., Canada and Europe this fall for $99, Sony announced at its E3 2014 news conference.
The unit, which pairs a television with a DualShock controller to play a variety of games, will cost $99 by itself. A $139 bundle includes the unit, a controller, an 8 GB data card, an HDMI cable, and a copy of The Lego Movie Video Game.
For those who own a PlayStation 4 already, PlayStation TV will allow them to enable remote play on a second TV in the home.
PlayStation TV also will be able to play games from the library of games in PlayStation Now, also launching later this year.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story