Video game clothing and apparel maker Insert Coin released its Saints Row-inspired clothing range to its online store over the weekend, it announced today.
Insert Coin unveiled the line in its concept phase in January. The final range features a Professor Genki and Saints Flow t-shirt for $30 each, a Johnny Gat polo tee $42, leggings featuring a Genki print for $42, a Steelport Saints hoodie for $56 and a 3rd Street Saints varsity-style jacket for $77.
A comprehensive Saints Row 4 collection called the National Treasure Edition will launch for PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 July 8. Since its release last year, Saints Row 4 has launched as several special editions, such as the Commander in Chief Edition, Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition and Game of the Generation Edition. You can read our review of the game and watch it below.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Tekken X Street Fighter is still in the works, so 'please relax'