Video game clothing and apparel maker Insert Coin released its Saints Row-inspired clothing range to its online store over the weekend, it announced today.
Insert Coin unveiled the line in its concept phase in January. The final range features a Professor Genki and Saints Flow t-shirt for $30 each, a Johnny Gat polo tee $42, leggings featuring a Genki print for $42, a Steelport Saints hoodie for $56 and a 3rd Street Saints varsity-style jacket for $77.
A comprehensive Saints Row 4 collection called the National Treasure Edition will launch for PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 July 8. Since its release last year, Saints Row 4 has launched as several special editions, such as the Commander in Chief Edition, Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition and Game of the Generation Edition. You can read our review of the game and watch it below.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'