Video game clothing and apparel maker Insert Coin released its Saints Row-inspired clothing range to its online store over the weekend, it announced today.
Insert Coin unveiled the line in its concept phase in January. The final range features a Professor Genki and Saints Flow t-shirt for $30 each, a Johnny Gat polo tee $42, leggings featuring a Genki print for $42, a Steelport Saints hoodie for $56 and a 3rd Street Saints varsity-style jacket for $77.
A comprehensive Saints Row 4 collection called the National Treasure Edition will launch for PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360 July 8. Since its release last year, Saints Row 4 has launched as several special editions, such as the Commander in Chief Edition, Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition and Game of the Generation Edition. You can read our review of the game and watch it below.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK