The latest trailer for Koei Tecmo's The Legend of Zelda-themed hack-and-slash Hyrule Warriors introduces newcomer Lana, a sorceress who uses magic spells to sweep away her opponents.
The trailer above shows Lana in action, summoning spells from a tome she carries. Lana can create glass-like structures that allow her to flit above her sea of enemies, then shatter these structures to disband them — turning them into piles of rupees, Hyrule's famous currency.
In addition to some light punching and kicking, Lana can also summon giant cubes and build walls that squash and push enemies back, giving her numerous tactics for quickly clearing the battlefield.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- A New Steam Controller