The latest trailer for Koei Tecmo's The Legend of Zelda-themed hack-and-slash Hyrule Warriors introduces newcomer Lana, a sorceress who uses magic spells to sweep away her opponents.
The trailer above shows Lana in action, summoning spells from a tome she carries. Lana can create glass-like structures that allow her to flit above her sea of enemies, then shatter these structures to disband them — turning them into piles of rupees, Hyrule's famous currency.
In addition to some light punching and kicking, Lana can also summon giant cubes and build walls that squash and push enemies back, giving her numerous tactics for quickly clearing the battlefield.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us