Dragon Age: Inquisition creative director Mike Laidlaw plays through over 16 minutes-worth of the new role-playing game in this latest video released from BioWare.
This is actually the same demo shown during this year's E3, for those wondering why it seems a little familiar. The demo shows off Inquisition's new combat system, which has consistently been tweaked since the launch of Dragon Age: Origins. As was previously confirmed by the studio, the game will allow players to switch between party members in combat or switch to a top-down tactical view. The video also offers a closer look at the huge Hinterlands setting. BioWare also previously confirmed that the new release will feature the largest ever world in the series.
Dragon Age: Inquisition launches Oct. 7 this year on Windows PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You can take a look at our in-depth piece on the game from this year's E3 right here.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?