Dragon Age: Inquisition creative director Mike Laidlaw plays through over 16 minutes-worth of the new role-playing game in this latest video released from BioWare.
This is actually the same demo shown during this year's E3, for those wondering why it seems a little familiar. The demo shows off Inquisition's new combat system, which has consistently been tweaked since the launch of Dragon Age: Origins. As was previously confirmed by the studio, the game will allow players to switch between party members in combat or switch to a top-down tactical view. The video also offers a closer look at the huge Hinterlands setting. BioWare also previously confirmed that the new release will feature the largest ever world in the series.
Dragon Age: Inquisition launches Oct. 7 this year on Windows PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You can take a look at our in-depth piece on the game from this year's E3 right here.
More from Polygon
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?