A video released today for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel charts the origins of a game that began at series creator Gearbox Software and migrated to 2K Australia.
Press play above to learn how the upcoming loot-filled first-person shooter started in Texas and hopped a continent, while retaining ties to its birthplace.
For more on the low-gravity FPS, which is headed to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC Oct. 14 and could eventually come to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, be sure to read our interview with Gearbox Software producer James Lopez. Press play below to see 15 minutes of narrated gameplay from E3 2014.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- The Last of Us: RE, Master Chief Collection, or Super Smash Bros 3DS Giveaway on Middle Of Nowhere Gaming...
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming