The new versions will include all of the downloadable characters and stages available on existing platforms. The PlayStation Vita version will be compatible with the PlayStation TV microconsole and support local multiplayer with two players and DualShock 3 or DualShock 4 controllers.
Lab Zero Games relaunched its 2D fighting game as Skullgirls Encore on the PlayStation Network this February. Originally released as Skullgirls in 2012, the game switched publishers, developers and names and expanded in its two-year history. The fighting game is also available on Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
Press play below to learn more about PlayStation TV, whose Western release was revealed at E3 2014.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?