The new versions will include all of the downloadable characters and stages available on existing platforms. The PlayStation Vita version will be compatible with the PlayStation TV microconsole and support local multiplayer with two players and DualShock 3 or DualShock 4 controllers.
Lab Zero Games relaunched its 2D fighting game as Skullgirls Encore on the PlayStation Network this February. Originally released as Skullgirls in 2012, the game switched publishers, developers and names and expanded in its two-year history. The fighting game is also available on Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
Press play below to learn more about PlayStation TV, whose Western release was revealed at E3 2014.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?