The new versions will include all of the downloadable characters and stages available on existing platforms. The PlayStation Vita version will be compatible with the PlayStation TV microconsole and support local multiplayer with two players and DualShock 3 or DualShock 4 controllers.
Lab Zero Games relaunched its 2D fighting game as Skullgirls Encore on the PlayStation Network this February. Originally released as Skullgirls in 2012, the game switched publishers, developers and names and expanded in its two-year history. The fighting game is also available on Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
Press play below to learn more about PlayStation TV, whose Western release was revealed at E3 2014.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League