The latest trailer for Alien: Isolation offers a glimpse of the game's newly announced bonus content, "Crew Expendable," which features the voices and likeness' of many of the original Alien cast members.
Available in the "Nostromo Edition" of the game, the bonus content lets players take on the role of Ellen Ripley, Dallas or Parker as they try to isolate the Alien on their ship. Sigourney Weaver, returning as Ellen Ripley, will be playable in two missions set in the events of the original film, while Tom Skerritt who voices Dallas and Yaphet Kotto returns as Parker. Both of these characters also will be playable in the "Crew Expendable" module. The different characters will have a different perspective in the events, and carry a different loadout.
Alien: Isolation, due to release on Oct. 7, is set 15 years after the events of the original film. It is the story of Ellen Ripley's daughter, Amanda, who is investigating the disappearance of her mother. Alien: Isolation's story takes place on the space station Sevastopol.
Alien: Isolation will launch on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. For more see Polygon's preview of the game from E3 2014.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???