The latest trailer for Alien: Isolation offers a glimpse of the game's newly announced bonus content, "Crew Expendable," which features the voices and likeness' of many of the original Alien cast members.
Available in the "Nostromo Edition" of the game, the bonus content lets players take on the role of Ellen Ripley, Dallas or Parker as they try to isolate the Alien on their ship. Sigourney Weaver, returning as Ellen Ripley, will be playable in two missions set in the events of the original film, while Tom Skerritt who voices Dallas and Yaphet Kotto returns as Parker. Both of these characters also will be playable in the "Crew Expendable" module. The different characters will have a different perspective in the events, and carry a different loadout.
Alien: Isolation, due to release on Oct. 7, is set 15 years after the events of the original film. It is the story of Ellen Ripley's daughter, Amanda, who is investigating the disappearance of her mother. Alien: Isolation's story takes place on the space station Sevastopol.
Alien: Isolation will launch on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. For more see Polygon's preview of the game from E3 2014.
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.