The festivities will begin on Thursday, July 17, the first day of the show, with a PvP tournament from noon to 1 p.m. CT at the Elder Scrolls Online booth. That event will run in that same time slot on July 18-19 as well. The booth will also host a Trials tournament July 17-19 starting at 1:30 p.m. CT.
Numerous representatives from The Elder Scrolls Online developer ZeniMax Online Studios will host a panel about the future of the game from 5-7 p.m. CT on July 18. That panel will take place on QuakeCon's main stage, and the first 3,000 attendees will receive a free copy of the game. Once the panel ends, a community meet-and-greet will begin at the Gossip Bar inside the Hilton Anatole, the host for all of QuakeCon.
QuakeCon 2014 runs from July 17-20 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song