Razer today unveiled a $200 moddable fighting stick for the Xbox One during the kickoff to the Evolution Championship Series fighting game tournament in Las Vegas.
The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick was built with eight Sanwa Denshi buttons and an arcade layout. The controller can be popped open with a button press. Inside there are dedicated slots used to store the included alternative bat-top joystick, a detachable 13-foot USB cable and bundled screwdriver.
"We designed the Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One on the same principles that made the Razer Atrox for Xbox 360 so popular amongst the fighting game community," Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO, said in a prepared statement. "Professional gaming is growing rapidly into a global phenomenon, and gear like the Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One will help fighting game players everywhere dominate the opposition in style, match after match."
The stick, which also includes an interchangeable top plate and honeycomb interior structure for easy component screw mounting, will go on sale worldwide next month.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse