The swashbuckling first-person shooter action of Deadfall Adventures will come to PlayStation 3 sometime this summer with Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis, an enhanced and expanded version of last year's Deadfall Adventures for Xbox 360 and PC.
Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis will add a co-op survival mode, new boss battles and cutscenes, a thorough update to graphics and a new leveling system. In the game, based on the Allan Quatermain adventure canon, the player is James Lee Quatermain, the hero's great grandson. The story takes the player all over the world with the goal of finding the titular "Heart of Atlantis," beating back threats from Nazis and the undead.
Deadfall Adventures: The Heart of Atlantis is developed by Poland based The Farm 51 and published by Nordic Games, which recently acquired the trademark of defunct publisher THQ and will be publishing games under its name. Nordic acquired numerous THQ properties in the 2013 liquidation of that company.
- Halo 3: ODST remaster coming to The Master Chief Collection for free as apology to players
- 2014 in review: The year's best mobile games
- 2014 in review: Polygon's best reports cover war, flood, The Hobbit and Satan's schemings
- See Nintendo's controllers evolve in this slick animation
- Claim a free game and give up the right to sue over Assassin's Creed Unity