Square Enix and Deep Silver are teaming up to host an arcade featuring both companies' upcoming titles during San Diego Comic-Con.
Players can stop by the Deep Silver / Square Enix Arcade — open to the public — at the Whiskey Girl restaurant between 11 a.m. on Friday, July 25 and 2 a.m. on Saturday, July 26. Attendees will get an early peek at nearly a dozen titles slated to launch later this year from both publishers.
Square Enix will be showing off Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris — the Guardian of Light sequel announced at E3 earlier this summer — as well as multiplayer title Nosgoth and the Hitman Go and Hitman: Sniper mobile games from Square Enix Montreal. The company will also be showing Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call at the Square Enix booth in the exhibit hall.
San Diego Comic-Con 2014 will take place July 24-27 at the San Diego Convention Center. Polygon will be in attendance providing show coverage.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer