The team behind Skywind, the fan-made mod promising to bring the world of The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind to The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, is putting out the call for vocal talent to flesh out their project's audio, according to a video from lead designer and landscaper "SquallyDaBeanz."
Skywind has been in development since late 2012 and is approaching a public release. Project leaders are looking for voice actors to lend their vocal talents to the project's Dark Elves, as well as four or five people to help the project's sound coordinator with quality control. These volunteers will listen to sound clips and help the project pick out which voice snippets to use.
Overall, Skywind will feature 300 to 400 hours of voice acting, so the group is hoping to wrangle volunteers as soon as possible. Interested participants can post their audition clips on the project's forums in addition to volunteering to join the sound quality team.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes