Looking to get into the Destiny beta? You've come to the right place.
The public beta of Destiny launches later this week. Anyone who pre-orders the game will get access to the beta, but what if you'd rather not plunk down cash quite yet? Well, we've got you covered.
We've got 100 codes to giveaway. Here's how it's going to work:
Every day this week (the week of July 14) we'll be posting a batch of 20 codes to our Facebook page. The codes will go up sometime between noon ET and 5pm ET, which should give multiple timezones a chance to take advantage. (UPDATE: There were some concerns of bots taking all the codes almost instantly, so we've changed up the rules a bit. We'll hand-mail codes each day to 20 random people who like/share the Facebook post. This should be good news for you, as it means you don't have to keep refreshing for hours on end.) If you haven't already "Liked" our page, please consider doing so. It'll increase your chances of spotting the post as soon as it goes up.
1) Go to http://bungie.net/beta and follow the instructions. You must have a valid Bungie.net account, so if you do not already have an account, you must create one.
2) After you create or sign-in to your Bungie.net account, you will be asked to verify your email address before entering your 9 digit Destiny Beta code.
3) Once you have redeemed your Beta code, your account will be approved for Beta access.
4) Shortly before the Beta begins for the platform of your choice (July 17 for PlayStation systems; July 23 for Xbox systems), Bungie will email you your Destiny Beta code – your Destiny Beta code will also be visible via your Bungie.net Account Profile/Redeemed Codes page, secured behind your login credentials.
For any technical issues (codes not working, that sort of thing), please contact Bungie, as we have no control over any of that.
Good luck and we'll see you on Earth's ruined landscape!
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Madden 15's outspoken cover star loses with grace in his very first game
- Saints Row developer: 'Sarkeesian is right'
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming 'early 2015'
- League of Legends World Championship poised to sell out 45K seat stadium
- State of Decay dev's latest project is like the online Pokémon game you've always wanted
- VR school girls? When a Pokemon fighting game isn't the weirdest project from Bandai Namco
- Here's the first trailer for the new Resident Evil 1 remake
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?