San Diego Comic-Con attendees will get their first public look at The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at The Witcher Panel, CD Projekt Red announced.
The hour-long panel will feature the voice of protagonist Geralt, Doug Cockle, as well as The Witcher: House of Glass writer Paul Tobin, Nick McWhorter of Dark Horse and franchise director Rafał Jaki, as well as Spike TV GTTV host Geoff Keighley. It's slated for Thursday, July 24 at 10 a.m.
Jaki will also sit on a second panel, The Art of the Game Panel, on Friday, July 25 at 4 p.m. Witcher panel attendees will receive a limited-edtion postcard featuring work from Simon Bisley.
Additional events will be held at the Geek & Sundry Consumer Lounge at Jolt'n Joe's Gaslamp. On July 24, The Witcher trivia kicks off at 2:30 P.M., while a sneak peek of The Witcher Adventure Game will be shown July 25 at 10 a.m. A live demo of The Witcher 3 takes place directly after at 11 a.m.
"Since this is the first Comic-Con for Geralt of Rivia, we're going the extra mile to talk to as many Witcher fans as possible, at as many places as possible," Jaki said. "It's a real pleasure to see The Witcher among all those comic book and movie characters we know and love."
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes