Doom Bots of Doom tinkers with the abilities of in-game AI bots by increasing those abilities in a few ways. For example, in typical games, the ultimate ability of game character Lux will be shot as a single laser; in Doom Bots it will burst out in all directions.
Players will unlock harder difficulties as they fight the Doom Bots. According to Riot, this means: "Bots with 2 Bombs respawn with Bonus Doom effects such as Anivia's passive or Swain's ultimate, while 5 Bomb Doom Bots carry TWO Bonus Doom effects and provide the most extreme challenge in this brain-bursting Featured Game Mode!"
Riot adds that those who challenge them at least once will also recieve a Doomtastic summoner icon.
The company regularly brings out limited time game modes to the massive online battle arena game, which includes the earlier 6-man mode that launched briefly at the beginning of this year.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell