The latest batch of downloadable content for PlayStation 4-exclusive shooter Killzone: Shadow Fall grants players the in-game ability to pass gas, according to the pack's listing on the PlayStation Store.
In addition to the ability to break wind as players see fit, the pack also adds the ability to plank — the act of lying face-down in unusual places one would not normally lie face-down — and other comedic actions to Shadow Fall's spotlight moves, special finishers that can be used in combat.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses a game. (Or so they say)," reads the official description. "Show your fallen enemies, not everything need be taken seriously."
This isn't the first cosmetic DLC to add something unusual to a popular game. Earlier this spring, Call of Duty: Ghosts got a Snoop Dogg/Lion voice pack, which added the rapper's vocal talents to the game's audio, and in May military shooter Arma 3 got go karts. And remember that time you had to fight Evil George Washington in Assassin's Creed 3?
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?