The latest batch of downloadable content for PlayStation 4-exclusive shooter Killzone: Shadow Fall grants players the in-game ability to pass gas, according to the pack's listing on the PlayStation Store.
In addition to the ability to break wind as players see fit, the pack also adds the ability to plank — the act of lying face-down in unusual places one would not normally lie face-down — and other comedic actions to Shadow Fall's spotlight moves, special finishers that can be used in combat.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses a game. (Or so they say)," reads the official description. "Show your fallen enemies, not everything need be taken seriously."
This isn't the first cosmetic DLC to add something unusual to a popular game. Earlier this spring, Call of Duty: Ghosts got a Snoop Dogg/Lion voice pack, which added the rapper's vocal talents to the game's audio, and in May military shooter Arma 3 got go karts. And remember that time you had to fight Evil George Washington in Assassin's Creed 3?
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today