The latest batch of downloadable content for PlayStation 4-exclusive shooter Killzone: Shadow Fall grants players the in-game ability to pass gas, according to the pack's listing on the PlayStation Store.
In addition to the ability to break wind as players see fit, the pack also adds the ability to plank — the act of lying face-down in unusual places one would not normally lie face-down — and other comedic actions to Shadow Fall's spotlight moves, special finishers that can be used in combat.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses a game. (Or so they say)," reads the official description. "Show your fallen enemies, not everything need be taken seriously."
This isn't the first cosmetic DLC to add something unusual to a popular game. Earlier this spring, Call of Duty: Ghosts got a Snoop Dogg/Lion voice pack, which added the rapper's vocal talents to the game's audio, and in May military shooter Arma 3 got go karts. And remember that time you had to fight Evil George Washington in Assassin's Creed 3?
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta