Naughty Dog is "considering" releasing additional downloadable content for the multiplayer mode in The Last of Us, community specialist Eric Monacelli confirmed to Polygon today.
The studio isn't yet saying what that content might be. But according to Monacelli, anything Naughty Dog releases would be available for both the original PlayStation 3 version of The Last of Us as well as the upcoming remastered edition on PlayStation 4.
That package, The Last of Us Remastered, will include all of the game's existing add-ons: Left Behind, the single-player prequel story featuring Ellie; Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories, the two multiplayer map packs; and Grounded mode, the ultra-hard difficulty setting. The Last of Us Remastered will be available July 29 on PS4 for $49.99; for more, check out our hands-on impressions.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?