Naughty Dog is "considering" releasing additional downloadable content for the multiplayer mode in The Last of Us, community specialist Eric Monacelli confirmed to Polygon today.
The studio isn't yet saying what that content might be. But according to Monacelli, anything Naughty Dog releases would be available for both the original PlayStation 3 version of The Last of Us as well as the upcoming remastered edition on PlayStation 4.
That package, The Last of Us Remastered, will include all of the game's existing add-ons: Left Behind, the single-player prequel story featuring Ellie; Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories, the two multiplayer map packs; and Grounded mode, the ultra-hard difficulty setting. The Last of Us Remastered will be available July 29 on PS4 for $49.99; for more, check out our hands-on impressions.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-riors (part 2)