Naughty Dog is "considering" releasing additional downloadable content for the multiplayer mode in The Last of Us, community specialist Eric Monacelli confirmed to Polygon today.
The studio isn't yet saying what that content might be. But according to Monacelli, anything Naughty Dog releases would be available for both the original PlayStation 3 version of The Last of Us as well as the upcoming remastered edition on PlayStation 4.
That package, The Last of Us Remastered, will include all of the game's existing add-ons: Left Behind, the single-player prequel story featuring Ellie; Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories, the two multiplayer map packs; and Grounded mode, the ultra-hard difficulty setting. The Last of Us Remastered will be available July 29 on PS4 for $49.99; for more, check out our hands-on impressions.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Tell Us Your Story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming