Naughty Dog is "considering" releasing additional downloadable content for the multiplayer mode in The Last of Us, community specialist Eric Monacelli confirmed to Polygon today.
The studio isn't yet saying what that content might be. But according to Monacelli, anything Naughty Dog releases would be available for both the original PlayStation 3 version of The Last of Us as well as the upcoming remastered edition on PlayStation 4.
That package, The Last of Us Remastered, will include all of the game's existing add-ons: Left Behind, the single-player prequel story featuring Ellie; Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories, the two multiplayer map packs; and Grounded mode, the ultra-hard difficulty setting. The Last of Us Remastered will be available July 29 on PS4 for $49.99; for more, check out our hands-on impressions.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?