The PlayStation Network isn't working properly at the moment, with less than half an hour to go until the scheduled start of the beta for Bungie's Destiny on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, according to Sony's support site.
PSN service is "intermittently available," according to the site, due to a high volume of users attempting to log on. The Destiny beta is set to go live on PS3 and PS4 at 1 p.m. ET today, which is the likely cause of that volume.
We've reached out to Sony for more details, and will update this article with any information we receive. Check back on Polygon after the beta kicks off to see coverage from our team.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward