The PlayStation Network isn't working properly at the moment, with less than half an hour to go until the scheduled start of the beta for Bungie's Destiny on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, according to Sony's support site.
PSN service is "intermittently available," according to the site, due to a high volume of users attempting to log on. The Destiny beta is set to go live on PS3 and PS4 at 1 p.m. ET today, which is the likely cause of that volume.
We've reached out to Sony for more details, and will update this article with any information we receive. Check back on Polygon after the beta kicks off to see coverage from our team.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?