The PlayStation Network isn't working properly at the moment, with less than half an hour to go until the scheduled start of the beta for Bungie's Destiny on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, according to Sony's support site.
PSN service is "intermittently available," according to the site, due to a high volume of users attempting to log on. The Destiny beta is set to go live on PS3 and PS4 at 1 p.m. ET today, which is the likely cause of that volume.
We've reached out to Sony for more details, and will update this article with any information we receive. Check back on Polygon after the beta kicks off to see coverage from our team.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?