Digital deals to celebrate the opening of QuakeCon are appearing in retail-land today, with Steam and Green Man Gaming offering Bethesda and id-related bargains.
Steam's QuakeCon Bundle 2014 is the big daddy of today's offers, packaging together 20 games and add-ons for $99, including a bevy of all things Dishonored, Doom, Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Wolfenstein. Stand-out individual sales currently include Dishonored, down 75 percent to $4.99; The Elder Scrolls Online cut by 50 percent to $29.99 and Wolfenstein: The New Order down 25 percent to $44.99.
Green Man Gaming is selling Wolfenstein: The New Order for $29.99 as well as Doom 3 for $2.49 and Doom 3 BFG Edition for $4.99, among other offers.
QuakeCon 2014, the annual gathering of all things Bethesda and id Software, kicks off today at the at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas. Polygon will be in attendance covering the show, which runs until Sunday, July 20. More details on the weekend's festivities can be found on the QuakeCon schedule.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'