The alpha for Destiny came with a charming bit of bad dialog from Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage. It was so bad that it became a meme, a meme that game developer Bungie slapped onto a t-shirt and put up for sale.
But along with the tongue-in-cheek shirt came a promise that the game's dialog would improve as the game went from alpha to beta to retail.
When the beta hit this afternoon, the first thing we did was race to find that mission, the one with the moon wizard. While the missions remains, the line of dialog has changed. I'll leave it to you to decide which is better.
The video above kicks off with the alpha footage of the end of the mission and then pops into the beta version of the same mission's ending.
Interested in seeming more than half-a-minute of Destiny beta gameplay video? Check out our livestream from earlier today.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Insured Profits Review - The TRUTH!
- GET > Insured Profits Review, Download Insured Profits System Now
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20