The minimalist, chemistry-centered puzzle game has players presented with a grid of atoms that can be linked together to form molecules, which form the basis of each puzzle. The game was greenlit last year for Steam after being showcased at PAX Prime 2013 and IndieCade 2013.
At launch, Sokobond will be available for $10, the developer confirms. Alternatively, right now you can purchase a DRM-free version of the game from its official website, which includes a key for the eventual Steam release. Also planned is a mobile port of the game for iOS and Android.
Check out the video below for the game's Steam announcement trailer.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming