Nathan Drake is one of the smoothest talkers in video games, a mish-mash of Harrison Ford characters tucked into a thermal sweater. Or should I say, half-tucked — sweater humor!
But this video is different. It's special. It doesn't represent the real Nathan Drake. This is the scared Nathan Drake. The neurotic Nathan Drake. The negative Nathan Drake. The Nathan Drake who just says no, to drugs and to everything else.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?