The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, the follow-up to the PlayStation Portable role-playing game, may not see a release before late 2014, publisher Xseed revealed on its Facebook page.
"Nobody wants that game released ASAP more than us, but afraid it's a bit delayed and probably the end of the year is the best we can hope for," the publisher said in response to a fan's question about its expected release.
The publisher first announced in September that English version was slated to launch digitally on PSP and Windows PC in 2014. Once it launches, Trails in the Sky SC (Second Chapter) will be available on PC via Steam and PSP through the PlayStation Store. The PSP version will be playable on PlayStation Vita.
Xseed is bringing the original The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, which launched in March 2011 on PSP in North America, on PC in Winter. The publisher explained last year that Trails in the Sky SC and similar games are being localized in North America due to "a near-endless deluge of fan requests" since the North American release of Trails in the Sky.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming