Tales of Hearts R, the PlayStation Vita remake of 2008's Tales of Hearts for the Nintendo DS, will release in the west Nov. 14 on PlayStation Vita, according to an announcement on the Tales series' official Facebook page.
"I am very happy to announce Tales of Hearts R's release date at the biggest Japanese culture event in the West! It is very fitting to do so, as it contains the original Japanese voice overs!," game producer Hideo Baba said in a prepared statement. "I hope the fans keep enjoying our efforts to constantly translate the game in many languages, and have fun discovering the journey of Kor Meteor, Kohaku Hearts, and all of their friends in Tales of Hearts R. Let's get excited for the future of Tales of together!"
Tales of Hearts R will be playable at Bandai Namco's booth, along with a new Naruto game and Tales of Xillia 2, at the Anime Expo 2014, which begins Thursday in Los Angeles. The PS Vita port of the Japanese role-playing game launched in Japan early last year and received high scores from Japanese publication Famitsu.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death