Mobile Hitman spin-off Hitman Go is slated to get more than one dozen new levels with its next update, Square Enix announced today.
The Airport-themed update will include 15 additional levels, new enemy types and a handful of new gameplay mechanics, according to the publisher. The update will also introduce the ability to skip turns.
This update can be unlocked by playing through the full Hitman Go game or gained instantly with an in-app purchase for €0.99 (approximately USD $1.35).
A representative from developer Square Enix Montreal told VideoGamer that the announcement for the update was posted early and the content will be available at a later date for both iOS and Android versions.
For more details on Hitman Go, check out Polygon's review. The studio's next game, Hitman: Sniper, is a touchscreen-based mobile title based on IO Interactive's Hitman: Sniper Challenge, which launched as a standalone prior to Hitman: Absolution.
Update: The Hitman Go airport update is available now for $0.99.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'