Telltale Games' The Walking Dead episodic video game is coming back for a third season, Telltale president Kevin Bruner and The Walking Dead comic creator Robert Kirkman confirmed at San Diego Comic-Con today.
Release date and story details on The Walking Dead Season 3 weren't divulged, but considering that the game's second season is still incomplete, it's unlikely we'll see it anytime soon. Telltale Games also has Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands on its plate.
The Walking Dead Season 2's fourth episode, "Amid the Ruins," was released earlier this week. Read our review of the season's penultimate chapter here.
In This StoryStream
- How first-person shooter fatigue led to the serene beauty of Adrift
- Druids will want to see this new Hearthstone card
- How the bow became the perfect video game weapon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, no. 3: Like Tokusatsu, But Not
- The AC beheading picture: How about giving it a rest already?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What Are Feelings? (Friday, Nov. 28)
- Pokémon Discussions - Trumpets in the Distance
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (November)
- Christmas Music in November
- Blizzard just announced Overwatch - How do you feel about it?
- Video Game Pet Peeves!
- What is the greatest boss battle of all time?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (November 2014)