The new release is being described as a Director's Cut by its creators, although the exact changes that have been made are still yet to be revealed.
The studio promises more information to come next month. The good news is, if you already backed the game on Kickstarter or own its currently available expansion, then Dragonfall is yours for free.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall, previously known as 'Berlin,' first launched in January for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. A bundled packaged with the original game was also made available.
Shadowrun Returns was made by the original tabletop game's creator Jordan Weisman, following a successful Kickstarter campaign that raised over a million dollars. The futuristic exploration-and-combat game was launched in July, when plans for an expansion were announced.
Set in Berlin in the year 2054, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a story of conspiracies, technology and magic, which Harebrained Schemes said is a full-length campaign.
"Berlin is the perfect setting to show off all the new gameplay and features we've added in this expansion," said Weismann prior to the game's launch. "Our design team has done a fantastic job of building on the work we started with Shadowrun Returns. I couldn't be happier."
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #7: Far Cry 4
- The hacker war that may decide whether console gamers can play online Christmas Day (update)
- The Interview is the most disappointing movie of 2014
- PSN, Xbox Live experiencing some login issues, hackers claim responsibility (update)
- Buy the Pokémon TCG expansion in February, unlock virtual cards in the online game