Xbox Fitness users can now buy a monthlong P90X workout program for $59.99, publisher Microsoft Studios announced today.
Released today, P90X for Xbox Fitness is a 30-day version of Tony Horton's P90X regimen, which is traditionally designed for a 90-day schedule. Some P90X workouts are already available in Xbox Fitness, but today's offering includes five routines that are exclusive to Xbox Fitness and are custom-built for Kinect. (Xbox Fitness requires Kinect; the devices tracks elements such as the player's exercise form and heart rate.)
In mid-August, the P90X program for Xbox Fitness will be supplemented with a downloadable calendar and nutrition plan to help individuals on their way to getting in better shape. For reference, the basic P90X plan from Beachbody costs $119.85.
Xbox Fitness is a free download from the Xbox Games Store, and includes a range of free workouts for Xbox Live Gold subscribers. For more, check out our preview from November.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Boxed Day (Friday, Dec. 26)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2463 (Thursday, Dec. 25)
- Toradora Christmas Club
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...
- What are your top 25 games of all-time?
- Forbes: You Don't Have To Kill Prostitutes In 'GTA V'