Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will ship with three versions later this year: the standard $59.99 version, a $79.99 limited version with extra content and a $119.99 version dubbed the Atlas Pro Edition which packs in the game's season pass add-on content.
There are no night vision goggles, remote control cars or cameras this year; publisher Activision is sticking mainly to digital incentives.
The standard version of Advanced Warfare is a no-frills release — it's just the game. For $79.99, players will get the Atlas Limited Edition, which includes the game, a SteelBook metal case, a physical manual and a host of digital goods: the game's soundtrack, two weapons, an upgrade for the military exoskeleton in single-player mode and more. The Atlas Gorge multiplayer map, a re-imagining of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's Pipeline map, is also included.
The $119.99 edition of the game packs in all of the above, as well as the Advanced Warfare season pass. It promises four downloadable content packs in 2015.
Here's a look at the premium Atlas Pro Edition's contents.
Here are the details of what's included in the "Atlas Digital Content Pack."
Two (2) Weapons - The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card & emblem.
Five (5) Bonus Supply Drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customization gear to weapons.
Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you're already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare hits Nov. 4 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Xbox Live and PSN still recovering from the holiday, potential attacks
- Final Fantasy 15 will feature party attacks, summons for Noctis
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #6: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- The Interview was pirated more than 750,000 times in its first day of release
- A Super Smash Bros-style Hunger Games makes a lot of sense
- Destiny player recounts the exciting adventures of Billy the Thrall
- Best of the rest of 2014: Threes! is one of the best, and most painful, games of the year
- 2014 in review: Our favorite costume and character designs of the year
- Buy the Pokémon TCG expansion in February, unlock virtual cards in the online game
- Playing Elite on the day NASA detailed its mission to Mars
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Boxed Day (Friday, Dec. 26)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2463 (Thursday, Dec. 25)
- Toradora Christmas Club
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...
- What are your top 25 games of all-time?
- Forbes: You Don't Have To Kill Prostitutes In 'GTA V'