Developer Visceral Games is using feedback from the Battlefield Hardline beta create a better game, a process it will detail with the Community's Most Wanted feature, according to a post on the series' official blog.
Developers will use the CMW to "outline some of the fixes and improvements we are making to Battlefield Hardline based on feedback we received during the beta and what we're hearing from you," lead multiplayer designer Thad Sasser wrote. Visceral already increased the movement speed by 10 percent, added weak spots to heavily armored vehicles, turned down the effectiveness of the Survivalist gadget and more, based on player feedback.
"This dialogue doesn't end with the beta," Sasser wrote. "We plan on continuing this from now until launch — and beyond. So come back to the site to check in and see the latest CMW lists and to voice your opinion. We will be revealing a ton of new multiplayer details including new maps, new modes, gadgets and our single player campaign — we want to hear your feedback!"
The Battlefield Hardline beta ended late last month, though Visceral will run more beta tests later this year. For more on the game, which is set for an Oct. 21 release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC, press play below to see our E3 2014 interview with the developers.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- This fan-made Super Smash Bros. trailer is amazing ... and a little creepy
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?