Fox & Friends revealed the new logo for Defending the Homeland, a topical segment on immigration, and it shares a striking resemblance to the logo for BioShock Infinite — you can see both images below as provided by AV Club and decide for yourself.
Taking to Facebook, the game's creator Ken Levine responded to the similarities, writing: "Glad to help, Fox. Glad to help."
In BioShock Infinite, players are thrown into the center of a city rife with racism and run by a religious zealot, all against the backdrop of American imagery and propaganda.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?