Fox & Friends revealed the new logo for Defending the Homeland, a topical segment on immigration, and it shares a striking resemblance to the logo for BioShock Infinite — you can see both images below as provided by AV Club and decide for yourself.
Taking to Facebook, the game's creator Ken Levine responded to the similarities, writing: "Glad to help, Fox. Glad to help."
In BioShock Infinite, players are thrown into the center of a city rife with racism and run by a religious zealot, all against the backdrop of American imagery and propaganda.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?