Fox & Friends revealed the new logo for Defending the Homeland, a topical segment on immigration, and it shares a striking resemblance to the logo for BioShock Infinite — you can see both images below as provided by AV Club and decide for yourself.
Taking to Facebook, the game's creator Ken Levine responded to the similarities, writing: "Glad to help, Fox. Glad to help."
In BioShock Infinite, players are thrown into the center of a city rife with racism and run by a religious zealot, all against the backdrop of American imagery and propaganda.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us