The Witcher Adventure Game's closed beta is underway, developer CD Projekt Red announced today.
Revealed early last month, The Witcher Adventure Game is a digital version of CD Projekt Red's tabletop board game headed to Mac, Windows PC, Android and iOS. The first wave of beta invites went out to those who pre-ordered The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt through GOG. Those interested in catching future waves can sign up at GOG.com.
"We're really eager to hear your feedback, as the closed beta of The Witcher Adventure Game also serves as the first test of the infrastructure and services of the upcoming GOG Galaxy — GOG.com's DRM-free online gaming platform," said Piotr Karwowski, VP of Online Technologies at GOG.
You can see a trailer for The Witcher Adventure Game below and learn more about Geralt of Rivia's continuing role-playing game adventures in our coverage of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from E3 2014.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes