Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Famicom themed versions of the Game Boy Advance will be available early this month through Rose Colored Gaming.
Prices for the limited run of themed backlit Game Boy Advance systems have not yet been announced, but according to a post on its official Facebook account, the products will be pricier than previous Rose Colored gaming GBA.
"Unique packaging (versus our one for all design), hand-made glass lenses just for these units, four different colors of cast parts, painted EVERYTHING else, etc," the company explained. Prices of previous Rose Colored GBA offerings ranged upwards from $165.
According to Facebook post earlier this week, SFC GBA shells were almost completed and assemblage of the SNES-themed units had began. More information, such as when the products will be available to order, will be posted on the company's Facebook page in the coming days
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?