Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Famicom themed versions of the Game Boy Advance will be available early this month through Rose Colored Gaming.
Prices for the limited run of themed backlit Game Boy Advance systems have not yet been announced, but according to a post on its official Facebook account, the products will be pricier than previous Rose Colored gaming GBA.
"Unique packaging (versus our one for all design), hand-made glass lenses just for these units, four different colors of cast parts, painted EVERYTHING else, etc," the company explained. Prices of previous Rose Colored GBA offerings ranged upwards from $165.
According to Facebook post earlier this week, SFC GBA shells were almost completed and assemblage of the SNES-themed units had began. More information, such as when the products will be available to order, will be posted on the company's Facebook page in the coming days
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart