Fan art is one of the more popular ways the video game community shares its love for beloved titles, but graphic designer Yolanda Tamayo's collection of reimagined video game box art is on a whole new level.
Inspired by games like The Stanley Parable, Plants vs. Zombies and Dead Rising, Tamayo's collection puts different spins on each game's marketing. Dead Rising and Papers, Please, for example, have a more propaganda-like feel, while Plants vs. Zombies is reminiscent of classic horror movie DVD covers. Her Child of Light art remixes the game's frequent use of stained glass windows, while her Catherine poster is a simple, elegant statement capturing the central theme of lust.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft