Rooster Teeth's RTX expo in Austin this weekend saw the release of a new trailer for Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Keith David, of course, reprises his role as voice of The Arbiter in the re-release, in which players may tour a remastered Halo: Combat Evolved through Halo 4 — every mission, every difficulty, every game mode unlocked from the start. Additionally, 343 Industries told the RTX audience that the popular "Coagulation" map will be one of the six remastered for multiplayer.
Halo 2 will receive additional visual treatment for its 10th anniversary, similar to what Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary got for Xbox 360 in 2012. However, the 343 panel at RTX said there are no plans to do the same for Halo 3.
For more, see this gameplay trailer for Halo: The Master Chief Collection from E3 2014.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?