Rooster Teeth's RTX expo in Austin this weekend saw the release of a new trailer for Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Keith David, of course, reprises his role as voice of The Arbiter in the re-release, in which players may tour a remastered Halo: Combat Evolved through Halo 4 — every mission, every difficulty, every game mode unlocked from the start. Additionally, 343 Industries told the RTX audience that the popular "Coagulation" map will be one of the six remastered for multiplayer.
Halo 2 will receive additional visual treatment for its 10th anniversary, similar to what Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary got for Xbox 360 in 2012. However, the 343 panel at RTX said there are no plans to do the same for Halo 3.
For more, see this gameplay trailer for Halo: The Master Chief Collection from E3 2014.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine