Xbox Live connectivity issues are affecting various services, such as Twitch, Netflix and PBS, across both Xbox 360, Xbox One and other devices, according to the Xbox Live status page.
The latest update indicates that Xbox Live users are having trouble with buying content and downloading items that they have already purchased. U.S. accounts are having issues with PBS, while both regions in European and U.S. are having problems with Netflix on Xbox One. All regions are experiencing issues with Twitch services.
"Xbox members, we know some of you are unable to watch television seasons that you've already purchased from Xbox Video, and we're diligently working to correct this issue right away," reads the update. "We appreciate your patience during this process and will update you again when we have more information."
EA was investigating connectivity issues for FIFA 14 on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Planned maintenance is currently underway for FIFA Ultimate Team and EA Sports Football Club across all platforms.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?