Valve may be headed to Gamescom this year, according to a listing on the German conference's website.
Valve Corporation will exhibit in Hall 4.1, Stand A031, an exhibitor search reveals. The page's profile indicates that the booth will include controllers, a possible reference the Steam Controller, which Valve unveiled last September alongside its Steam Machines and the SteamOS that runs them. Valve has previously attended the conference, and an erroneous 2012 report listed Half-Life 3 as making an appearance.
We've reached out to Valve for details and will update this article with more information as we have it. In the meantime, you can check out our hands-on impressions with the Steam Controller below.
Gamescom 2014 will take place August 13-17 in Cologne, Germany, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.