Valve may be headed to Gamescom this year, according to a listing on the German conference's website.
Valve Corporation will exhibit in Hall 4.1, Stand A031, an exhibitor search reveals. The page's profile indicates that the booth will include controllers, a possible reference the Steam Controller, which Valve unveiled last September alongside its Steam Machines and the SteamOS that runs them. Valve has previously attended the conference, and an erroneous 2012 report listed Half-Life 3 as making an appearance.
We've reached out to Valve for details and will update this article with more information as we have it. In the meantime, you can check out our hands-on impressions with the Steam Controller below.
Gamescom 2014 will take place August 13-17 in Cologne, Germany, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22