Microsoft's Ultimate Games Sale will cut prices on beloved Xbox 360 games such as Fallout 3 (screenshot above) and Dishonored, along with a couple of Xbox One titles, over the course of the next week, Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb announced today.
Some deals will run from July 8-14. That includes two discounts on Xbox One games: 33 percent off Titanfall (regularly $59.99) and 40 percent off the season pass for Call of Duty: Ghosts (reg. $49.99). A bevy of Xbox 360 titles are also on sale during the week, such as Dishonored (67 percent off, reg. $19.99), Fallout 3 (67 percent off, reg. $14.99), Gears of War 3 (75 percent off, reg. $19.99) and EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (60 percent off, reg. $59.99).
Microsoft will also rotate out a new set of deals every day for the next week. The batch of offers for tomorrow, July 8, features Xbox 360 titles such as Zoo Tycoon (50 percent off, reg. $29.99), Halo: Spartan Assault (66 percent off, reg. $9.99), Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (38 percent off, reg. $39.99) and Fable Trilogy (33 percent off, reg. $59.99).
Interested parties can check Major Nelson's blog for each new list of daily deals.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?