Microsoft will roll out Xbox One's July system update "in the coming days," the company announced today, introducing the new Snap mode for achievements, double-tap to Snap and voice control support in new regions.
The July update, first outlined during E3 2014, includes the Snap mode for achievements feature that allows players to track progress in a separate window while still in the game. Xbox One Players can also search for tips and strategy content for uncompleted achievements via the "get help" option. You can see the Snap mode in action in the video above.
Other new features include an option to double-tap a controller button to bring up Snap, or to switch between Snapped applications. Players will also now have the ability to "like" DVR game clips. Support for New Zealand and Ireland in English-language voice control, and Austria in the German language option will also be introduced with the upcoming update.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?